On Monday, June 15 there will be a sneak preview of the upcoming ODTUG Kaleidoscope Conference. Some of the European speakers (that is Belgian and Dutch) will be doing their presentation. I'm just guessing here, but I can imagine that the presentation will be in Dutch.
The presentation that will take place are:
- Aino Andriessen (AMIS Services) - ADF Development: More tales from the Trenches
- Lonneke Dikmans (Approach Alliance) - Top Ten Tips: Best Practices for Designing Services, Events, and Business Processes
- Olivier Dupont (iAdvise) – APEX at the Belgium airport
- Dimitri Gielis (APEX Evangelists) – Mastering an APEX page
- Roel Hartman (Logica) – How to integrate APEX and Oracle Forms?
- Lucas Jellema (AMIS Services) - Truth and Dare—The Story of How an Oracle Classic Stronghold Successfully Embraced SOA
- Toon Koppelaars – Fat databases: A layered approach
- Ronald van Luttikhuizen (Approach Alliance) - Customer case: Implementing SOA in a database-centric environment
- Alex Nuijten (AMIS Services) – SQL Holmes – The case of the missing performance
Last year we did a similar Sneak Preview which was a great success. If you want to attend then register early, seating is limited. Oh, and did I already mention that this session is free?
More information and registration can be found in the Agenda via the AMIS homepage.